Skip to content
You will need:
- Plastic cones
- Hot chocolate powder
- Large spoon
- Twisty ties
- Mini marshmallows
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Little red felt balls
Step by step:
- Pour three large spoons of hot chocolate powder into one cone. The larger the spoon, the better!
- Secure with a twisty tie and cut the excess cone, discarding the unused end.
- Put this cone inside another plastic cone and pour three large spoons (be as generous as you like) of mini marshmallows on top, covering the tied up end of the smaller cone.
- Tie this off with a brown pipe cleaner and form into vaguely antler-y shapes.
- Put a dab of superglue on the back of two googly eyes and a red felt ball and affix to the cone to make the reindeer’s face.
- If you’re particularly adventurous you could branch out and create snowmen, penguins, maybe even jolly old Saint Nick himself, with felt, pipe cleaners and googly eyes. You’re very welcome!