1. Login to OneDrive using your University of Northampton sign in details. (These are the same details you use to access NILE). Here is the link to the OneDrive login page.
2. Create a folder on your University of Northampton One Drive account and name it appropriately.
3. Upload all the documents that you need to provide to this folder. Make sure you name all the corresponding documents correctly with a relevant name. Such as David Lewis – Monzo Current Account – 1234 – May 2021. (By naming your documents correctly and fully, it will allow for the Financial Guidance Team to be able to process and review your evidence quicker). If possible, convert all of your documentation to PDFs as it ensures that it will not change format or formatting when opened on another computer.
4. When you have uploaded and appropriately named your required documents to the folder. It is time to share the folder with the Financial Guidance Team so we can access your supporting evidence. To do this you need to go back to the ‘My Files’ section of you OneDrive and click on the icon next to you folders name which shows and arrow leaving a folder.
5. This will take you to the send link menu, where you can determine how you want to share the folder with the Financial Guidance Team. We recommend using the ‘Copy Link’ function as it allows you to send from your email provider of choice.
6. Make sure to set your link settings to ‘People in The University of Northampton with the link can view.’ If it is not automatically set to that, you can can change it by clicking the arrow to the left of whom it is sent to. You will then get a menu where you can select the relevant option and click apply.
7. You will then want to click on the copy link icon. This will create a URL link which you will be able to copy and share.
8. All you finally need to do, is create your email to copy you link into. Please include your student number and what you are providing the supporting documentation for.
If you have any more questions about the submission of supporting documentation, please contact the Financial Guidance Team.