Whether you’re worried about money, stressed about student finance, or confused about additional funding: the Financial Guidance Team are here to help!
Who are the Financial Guidance Team?
The Financial Guidance Team are a small team who work closely alongside all other Student and Academic Services Teams at the University of Northampton. Based in the Learning Hub in the heart of the University of Northampton’s Waterside Campus, the Financial Guidance Team offer free, confidential, non-judgmental support to current and prospective students by email, telephone, and through face to face appointments.
How can the Financial Guidance Team support me?
The Financial Guidance Team are here to support you with all queries relating to:
- Student Loans and Grants
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Budgeting and Money Management
- Financial implications of changes to your course
University of Northampton funding:
- Care Leaver/Foyer/Estranged Student Award
- Carers Award
- Diagnostic Assessment support
- Disabled Students Allowance Top-Up
- The Financial Assistance Fund
- Loans: Bridging Loan, Emergency Loan, Placement Loan
Where can I find out more?
For further information about funding available from the University of Northampton please visit:
How can I contact the Financial Guidance Team?
The Financial Guidance Team are always pleased to speak to you.
Phone: +44 (0)1604 893299
Drop In Appointments available to current students only (details on the Student Hub).