All courses except Healthcare and Social Work
Please ensure you check eligibility criteria for funding before making an application.
Student Finance Loans (Student Finance England)
- Student Finance Tuition Fee Loan (up to £9,250)
- Student Finance Maintenance Loan (up to £9,706, students on long courses such as Nursing may be eligible for slightly more maintenance loan)
Student Finance Loans are only repayable upon leaving University once you are earning over the threshold. The amount you repay is according to the amount you earn (for students starting in 2022-23 is 9% of your earnings over £27,295 upon leaving University). Find out more information here.
Student Finance Grants
- Parents Learning Allowance (up to £1,863 for students with children)
- Childcare Grant (up to £315.03 a week for students with children under the age of 15, or under the age of 17 if they have special educational needs)
- Adult Dependents’ Grant (up to £3,263)
- Disabled Students’ Allowance (up to £25,575 for students with with a physical or mental disability)
Student Finance Grants are non-repayable.
University of Northampton Funding
- Scholarships: Bursaries, scholarships and awards | University of Northampton
- Care Leaver/Foyer/Estranged Student Award (up to £2000 per academic year)
- Carers Award (up to £2000 per academic year)
- Diagnostic Assessment Award (one-time award up to £350)
- Disabled Students Allowance Top Up Award (one-time award of £200)